This page informs you of our Policy regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data when using our website www.brightheadstudio.com and defines the procedure for processing Personal Data and measures to ensure the security of Personal Data of the Individual Entrepreneur Mikhail Chereda (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
The Operator sets as his most important goal and condition for carrying out his activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his Personal Data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
This Operator’s Policy regarding the processing of Personal Data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website www.brightheadstudio.com.
Effective date: January 13, 2020
- AUTOMATED PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Processing of Personal Data using computer technology;
- BLOCKING OF PERSONAL DATA
Temporary termination of the processing of Personal Data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify Personal Data);
A set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address www.brightheadstudio.com;
- PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION SYSTEM
A set of Personal Data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- ANONYMIZATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of Personal Data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
- PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with Personal Data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of Personal Data;
A state or municipal body, Legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing Personal Data, as well as determining the purposes of processing Personal Data, the composition of Personal Data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with Personal Data;
- PERSONAL DATA
Any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website www.brightheadstudio.com;
Any visitor to the website www.brightheadstudio.com;
- PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
Actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
- DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Any action aimed at disclosing personal data to an undefined circle of people (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing oneself with personal data of an unlimited circle of people, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access personal data in any other way;
- CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
- First and last name;
- Email address
- The site also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric, Google Analytics and others).
The above data are further combined in the text of the Policy by the general term Personal Data.
USE OF DATA
The operator collects and uses the obtained data on the website for various purposes:
- Conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website;
- The operator has the right to send notifications to the user about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages. To do this, it is enough to send the Operator an email to email@example.com with the subject “Refusal of notifications of new products and services and special offers”.
- Anonymized user data collected using the Internet statistics services is used to collect information about the actions of users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
- The Operator processes the User’s Personal Data only if it is filled and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website www.brightheadstudio.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending your Personal Data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
The security of Personal Data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of Personal Data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of Personal Data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to Personal Data of unauthorized persons.
- The User’s Personal Data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of inaccuracies in Personal Data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Updating Personal Data”.
- The processing time for Personal Data is unlimited. The user can at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of Personal Data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the operator’s email address email@example.com with the note “Revocation of consent to the processing of Personal Data”.
The operator, prior to the start of the cross-border transfer of Personal Data, is obliged to make sure that the foreign state in whose territory it is supposed to transfer Personal Data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of Personal Data.
Cross-border transfer of Personal Data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the Personal Data subject to the cross-border transfer of his Personal Data and/or the execution of the contract to which the Personal Data subject is a party.
The user can get any clarification on questions of interest regarding the processing of his Personal Data by contacting the Operator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document will reflect any changes in the Policy of processing Personal Data by the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
The actual version of the Policy is located on the Internet at www.brightheadstudio.com/privacy-policy/.